Dr. Tom Latrielle
Finally, Convenient Chiropractic Care available delivered directly to you!
With all of the obligations in life, who has the time to drive and wait in the doctor’s office and sit endlessly in the waiting room? Doesn’t the doctor understand your time is valuable too? The solution has finally arrived, Dr. Tom’s Mobile Chiropractic! Let the Doctor drive to you and you can stay productive until the doctor arrives. With Dr. Tom’s Mobile Chiropractic service, the doctor can come to your office or home with a portable table allowing you to save gas, time and money and allowing you to fit the chiropractic care you have been needing in your hectic schedule.
The doctor will provide a complete history, comprehensive orthopedic, neurological, spinal and physical examination to determine if you can benefit from chiropractic care. If chiropractic care is indicated, the Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) will provide the appropriate care and determine a custom treatment plan that will fit into your schedule and allow you to get the care you have been needing but putting off for too long! Let Dr. Tom’s Mobile Chiropractic services give you the peace of mind about taking care of yourself along with the modern convenience of professional mobile service at your workplace, office or home.
Therapies provided include: sports chiropractic stretching, therapeutic neuromuscular massage, gentle chiropractic adjustments, flexion distraction, electrical stimulation/application of TENS and auricular therapy (a form of needless acupuncture).
What do Chiropractors Do?
The key job of chiropractors is to remove subluxations in the spine which are blockages from spinal misalignments by vertebrae to the spinal nerves which interfere with your body’s ability to function normally and heal itself like it would normally do without those interferences. Chiropractor are the only profession specifically trained to remove vertebral subluxations. When a chiropractor realigns the spine and returns the bones back to their proper position the body does what it normally does and heals itself. These adjustments are usually accompanied by audible sounds which people often referred to as a “crack”. This often gives some immediate relief to the patients and in some cases shocks the patient that might think this is abnormal. It is basically the same noise you hear when you “crack your knuckles” and is caused by a release of carbon dioxide gas in the joint. Sometimes this isn’t heard due to the patient being tense or having muscular spasms in that region. Occasionally this causes some minor discomfort which is usually very temporary but the bottom line is the body is on it’s way back to proper health with the nerves functioning better and getting the “power turned back on”!
In chiropractic the vertebral subluxation complex is the term used for this problem and there are 5 components to this and they are:
1. Kinesiopathology (the bone component) – the loss of normal positioning and motion of the bone in relation to neighboring vertebrae.
2. Myopathology (the muscular component)– pathological changes occurring in the musculature which are necessary for the spine to function appropriately.
3. Neuropathology (the nerve component) – irritation or injury to nerve roots by compression, or stretching of the surrounding structures which can cause muscular spasm.
4. Histopathology (the soft tissue component)– pathological changes which occur to the spinal tissues such as abnormal bony growths off the vertebral bodies and joints, fibrosis and adhesions of spinal muscles and ligaments, as well as dehydration and degeneration of spinal discs
5. Pathophysiology (the chemical component) – the chemical changes in the spinal region which can be in the form of inflammatory biochemicals from injured tissues and biochemical waste products.
Dr. Tom Latrielle provides quality mobile chiropractic care to patients in North Dade, Broward and So. Palm Beach County, FL. If you suffer from back pain, mid back pain, neck pain, headache, sciatica, any spinal / muscular difficulties or have been in an auto accident, let Dr. Tom's Mobile Chiropractic get you back on the road to health with minimal inconvenience and maximal results! Call today and get an appointment scheduled, you won't regret it!
Call our office today at (954) 634-2730 for an appointment.
Nutrition and Chiropractic
We are constantly reviewing the latest scientific literature on auto injuries, back pain, and the benefits of chiropractic. Please click here to watch our videos!